Senior Financial Adviser
Sahil has been with KDM Financial Planning since the start of 2021 as a Senior Financial Adviser. He brings with him almost 10 years of experience from working in boutique firms and one of Australia’s Big 4 Banks. This helped build the foundation of his technical and soft skills.
Sahil has a synergistic skillset of building long-term relationships and an appreciation for due diligence and compliance are symbols of his appreciation from clients. At KDM Financial & Estate Planning, he is supported by a team of administration and associates to deliver high-quality complex advice whilst working alongside accountants and professionals.
Sahil has completed his Master of Financial Planning with Kaplan Professionals. His focus is on wealth accumulators, small business owners, high net worth, and retirees, with the aim of delivering advice for wealth enjoyment. Sahil has two fur babies and a lovely partner who shares similar passions for financial advice. Outside of work, he enjoys fishing, motorbike riding, golf, and weekend getaways with the family.
- Senior Financial Advisor at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2021 – Current
- Financial Planner at ANZ, 2018 – 2021
- Financial Adviser at Future Assist, 2016 – 2018
- Client Manager at Future Assist, 2016
- Assist Adviser at Future Assist, 2015 – 2016
- Master of Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning at Monarch Institute
- Diploma in Financial Planning at TAFE NSW
- AFP of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)