Shaye has been in the Financial Services industry since 2008. Originally studying to be an Accountant and wanting to help her clients make better financial choices for a better life, Shaye transitioned to financial planning and completed a bachelor degree in Accounting and Financial Planning.
She has extensive experience starting her career in one of the big four banks before managing a small practice in Mackay. Most recently, Shaye was living and working in London for two years however, she missed the beautiful Australian weather. Shaye is passionate, adaptable, responsible and solution-orientated.
- Partner at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2022 – Current
- Senior Financial Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2020 – 2021
- Management Surveyor at Grosvenor Group, 2017 – 2020
- Senior Financial Adviser at Mortgage Choice, 2013 – 2017
- Financial Adviser at Commonwealth Financial Planning, 2011 – 2013
- Paraplanner at NewCourse Financial, 2009 – 2010
- Community Justice Services (Commissioner for Declarations) at Anran Training
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds at Kaplan Education
- Bachelor of Accounting at CQUniveristy
- Bachelor of Financial Planning at CQUniversity
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments at Kaplan Education
- AFP of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser of Tax Practitioner Board (Registration No. 26028081)