Here are some questions to help you start saving for retirement:
- What does a ‘comfortable’ retirement look like?
- How much do you need to retire?
- How can you boost your super?
Many people underestimate how much super they’ll need to retire. And with improved life expectancy, many will be spending much longer in retirement than past generations. This means you need to retire with more wealth to ensure your income stream lasts. The government Age Pension is designed to give you a basic income, but it’s unlikely to give you the financial freedom you want for the 20 or more years you’re likely to spend in retirement.
It’s never too early or late to get started. No matter what your age or life stage, taking control of your super savings and investments will help you enjoy a more comfortable retirement.
The followings are what we can do to help achieve your retirement goals:
- Investigate your current superfund and find you a more cost-effective superfund.
- Determine your tolerance to investment risks and find you the most suitable option to for you to comfortably invest your funds in.
- Determine the contribution strategies that best suit your current situation and your goals to boost your super while taking advantage of potential tax benefits.
- Establish, maintain or wind down a Self-Managed Super Fund.
Talk to us about any super contributions you make, so they can ensure you don’t exceed the relevant government contribution caps. Additional tax applies to any contributions exceeding these caps.
If you would like to find out more about our Retirement Planning services, contact us on 1300 731 372 or book an initial meeting via the booking portal.
- Initial meeting is free of cost.
- In the session we’ll understand your current situations and identify your goals and objectives.
- Meetings are available online, over the phone or in-person