There’s no time like the present –
put yourself in the picture
Our financial planners provide professional financial advice tailored to suit your needs. They can advise you on how to best structure your investments to suit your lifestyle and provide advice on investment options, managed funds, superannuation and retirement.
Our aim is to offer you quality tailored financial advice and services for you to create a secure financial future.
Benefits of a financial plan –
A good financial plan should:
- Outline your financial position and needs,
- Set out your financial goals and objectives,
- Explain the strategy to achieve your financial goals,
- Discuss both investment and personal risks and provide options to address them,
- Recommend suitable investments to manage your money,
- Show how each investment will help you achieve your goals,
- Clearly set out all costs outlining commissions and benefits your financial planner will receive.
A complete financial plan will ensure:
- Your money is invested in an investment portfolio that suit your needs
- You are covered in case of illness, injury or death
- Your taxation issues are considered
- You receive the right Centrelink entitlements
- Your retirement savings are maximised through sound superannuation and retirement planning
- You have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
KDM Financial believes that effectively managing our clients’ wealth requires a multi-disciplinary approach. We are built up of individual specialists who come together to provide efficient and effective wealth management.
KDM Financial’s multi-disciplinary wealth management team utilise structures to provide our clients’ with control, tax effectiveness, cost efficiencies, transparency, and customisation, which significantly improves our investment outcomes.
If you would like to find out more about our financial planning and investment advice services, contact us on 1300 731 372 or book an initial meeting via the booking portal.
- Initial meeting is free of cost.
- In the session we’ll understand your current situations and identify your goals and objectives.
- Meetings are available online, over the phone or in-person.