Senior Financial Adviser
Dane has been in the financial services industry since 2009, after completing his commerce degree from Griffith University. Dane has worked in all facets of the financial planning industry including as a Client Service Officer, a Paraplanner, Provisional Adviser and now as a Senior Financial Adviser. Dane is passionate about helping clients achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
Outside the office, Dane loves spending time with his wife and three children, and enjoys all things within the pop culture and podcasting space.
- Senior Financial Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2021 – Current
- Senior Associate Advisor at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2020 – 2021
- Strategist at Barlow Consulting Group, 2013 – 2020
- Adviser Service Officer & Paraplanner at Focus Private Wealth, 2009 – 2012
- Bachelor of Commerce, Financial Planning, Banking and Commerce at Griffith University
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund at Mentor Education
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning, Financial Planning and Services at Monarch Institute