Kris Martin is the principal adviser with KDM Financial and Estate Planning, specialising in the Risk Insurance, Personal Super, Estate Planning and Wealth Management.
Kris is the Managing Partner at KDM Financial and Estate Planning plus is an experienced Financial Adviser with qualifications such as a Certified Financial Planner, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Queensland University of Technology and a Bachelor of Business. His main focus is to grow his team and develop a profession leading firm with a holistic view to securing their client’s legacy.
- Financial Chartered Practitioner with the Association of Financial Advisers
- Executive Masters in Business Administration at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business at Australian Catholic University
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner at Kaplan Professional
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services at Kaplan Professional
- Board Member with Coraggio
- Member of the Association of MBAs
- Practitioner Member of Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Tax Practitioner Board (Registration No. 24851310)