Jules is an experienced financial adviser with over 10 years within the banking and financial services industry.
He provides a very personable, caring, and supportive approach to the relationship with his clients. Jules values the ‘peace-of-mind-factor’ in financial planning, helping to simplify the complexities of financial advice. He gets a real kick out of helping clients work out what they want in life and working together financially to help bring it to reality.
Originally from Melbourne, Jules is married to Sally (firefighter) with 2 young boys, Ross and Murphy. Jules is an avid AFL fan, supporting the Essendon Bombers, and enjoys motorcycle racing and rides on the weekends (if time permits).
- Senior Financial Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2022 – Current
- Senior Financial Adviser at MLC Australia, 2020 – 2021
- Senior Financial Adviser at NAB, 2016 – 2020
- Consultant (Retail Wealth) at NAB, 2015 – 2016
- Small Business Protection Specialist at NAB, 2014 – 2015
- Financial Adviser at NAB, 2011 – 2014
- Real Estate Agent at W.McBean Properties, 2006 – 2011
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Diploma of Financial Planning at Kaplan Profession
- Real Estate & Property Management (Full Licence) at Real Estate Institute Queensland (REIQ)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) at Financial Planning Association (FPA)