Senior Financial Adviser
Chase is a shareholder of KDM Financial and a highly skilled financial planner with a passion for helping clients achieve their financial goals. With several years of experience in the financial services industry, Chase has worked at National Australia Bank and is currently employed at KDM Financial and Estate Planning as a Senior Financial Adviser.
Chase’s approach to financial planning is client-centric, with a focus on developing customised solutions for each individual client. His expertise lies in Superannuation, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Investments, and Personal Insurance advice. He believes in taking a holistic approach to financial planning and ensures that his clients feel confident and informed throughout the process.
Chase’s qualifications include Masters of Financial Planning from Kaplan Professional, as well as a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Finance and Economics from Griffith University. During his studies, Chase received the Griffith University Award for Academic Excellence. He also participated in the Bachelor of Commerce Exchange program at Akita International University.
Outside of work, Chase enjoys playing golf, learning the guitar, and following Formula 1. He is always looking for new challenges and experiences that will broaden his knowledge and skills as a financial planner.
- Financial Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2022 – Current
- Provisional Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2021 – 2022
- Senior Associate at KDM Financial and Estate Planning, 2020 – 2021
- Renewable Energy Designer at Hawking Solar, 2016 – 2020
- Customer Advisor at National Australia Bank, 2012 – 2014
- Masters of Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Postgraduate Diploma of Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Bachelor of Commerce at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Commerce at Akita International University