Senior Financial Adviser
Gavin joined KDM Financial in November 2021 as a senior Financial Adviser after 22 years running his own practice GTM Financial Solutions. He has always taken pride in understanding clients position. Gavin enjoys developing strategies that not only address the clients goals but also fit well with clients beliefs and concerns. Working and advising in the industry since 1985 he has seen many changes and uses this experience to manage client expectations.
Gavin addresses client’s strategy first and foremost with an emphasis on attaining goals. He has a wealth of experience in retirement planning, investments, debt management and debt reduction, wealth protection through insurance, aged care advice and superannuation including SMSF.
Gavin’s expertise is in pre and post retirement solutions as well as debt reduction.
- Senior Financial Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2021 – Current
- Director and Senior Financial Adviser at GTM Financial, 1999 – 2021
- Business Development Manager & Technical Superannuation Manager at Colonial, 1990 -1999
- Technical Superannuation Officer at Capita Benefits Planning, 1985 – 1990
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) at Kaplan Professional
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking at Kaplan Professional
- Accredited Aged Care Professional at Aged Care Steps (ACS)
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments at Kaplan Professional
- Self Managed Super Funds at Kaplan Professional
- Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser of Tax Practitioners Board (No. 24923523)