As a Senior Associate at KDM Financial, Michael is dedicated to helping clients achieve their financial goals through comprehensive planning and tailored solutions.
With 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, Michael has honed his skills in areas such as retirement planning, investment management, tax planning, risk management, and estate planning.
At KDM Financial, Michael works closely with a highly regarded Senior Financial Planner to provide clients with personalised advice and guidance that is tailored to their unique needs and goals.
Michael is committed to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the industry and regularly participates in professional development programs and training opportunities.
- Senior Associate at KDM Financial and Estate Planning, 2022 – Current
- Financial Advice Assistant at Mercer, 2016 – 2022
- Financial Advisor at AMP Financial Planning, 2015 -2015
- Financial Planner at AMP Horizons Academy, 2014 – 2015
- Assistant Accountant at Calvin Klein Jeans, 2009 – 2014
- Sales Ledger Accountant at OC & C Strategy Consultants, 2008 – 2008
- Accounts Assistant at Erinaceous, 2006 – 2007
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning at Mentor Education Group
- Financial Planning and Services at AMP Horizon Academy
- Diploma of Financial Planning at Mentor Education Group
- Certificate in Business Accounting at Kaplan Financial
- Bachelor of Science (Human Geography) at University of Reading