Completing major claims documentation and navigating the insurer’s claim process, can be a difficult task, especially if you are hospitalised with an injury or major illness. Wading through a 24+ page document requiring concentration may not be top of your agenda. Furthermore, once completed, you may be subject to stalling tactics or a claims assessor looking for an avenue to avoid paying you. This can cause mental anguish on top of your illness or injury. To assist you through the difficult process, KDM Financial can personally take on all the responsibility for managing your claim
The Claims Management Service has been developed following experience with over 250 personally managed claims on behalf of existing clients as well as new clients to KDM.
We can assist with the following:
- Completion of claims documentation
- Provide you with forms for your doctor to complete
- Provide you (& your doctor) with reply paid envelopes for convenience
- Liaising with your doctor/s obtaining supporting documentation for your claim
- We scan everything before emailing directly to the claims assessor & track the audit trail
- Every document emailed is followed up within our timeframe guidelines—we want prompt action
- Negotiate claims on your behalf
- We can argue points of policy definitions if required to get your claim paid
Information on this site may be regarded as general advice. That is, your personal objectives, needs or financial situations were not taken into account when preparing this information. Accordingly, you should consider the appropriateness of any general advice we have given you, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. Where the information relates to a particular financial product, you should obtain and consider the relevant product disclosure statement before making any decision to purchase that financial product.