We are committed to providing all our clients with high quality services.
However, should you be dissatisfied with our services and you wish to address the matter to us, you can lodge a complaint via the following methods.
Lodge a complaint
You can lodge a complaint with us via email, phone, letter or in person:
- Phone: 1300 731 372
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 593, Lutwyche QLD 4030
When making your complaint, please include the following details:
- Your name
- How you wish us to contact you (for example, by phone, email etc)
- What it your complaint is about; and
- What you are seeking to resolve your complaint.
If assistance is required to make a complaint
If you need help to make or manage your complaint, you can appoint someone (for example, a family member or friend) to represent you.
If you have a language difficulty, we have several staff who are fluent in other languages and may be able to assist you with your complaint in your preferred language. Where a suitable person is not available to support your complaint, we recommend the Government’s Translating and Interpreting Service available at Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National)
Timeframe of our complaint handling
- We will aim to resolve your complaint within 5 business days.
- However, where your complaint is not resolved within 5 business days of us receiving your complaint or you request a written response, we will write to you with our final response within 3o calendar days.
- If we are not able to provide our IDR Response to you on time because your complaint is complex or because of circumstances beyond our control, we will write to you to explain the reasons for the delay, and inform you of your right to complain to AFCA and provide you with AFCA’s contact details.
If you are not satisfied with our response
- If you are not fully satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
- AFCA Contact Details:
- By telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
- In writing (by mail): Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.afca.org.au