Zack is an experienced analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the software engineering industry. He is skilled in process modelling, databases, software development, process mining, business analysis, and development.
To date, Zack has gained knowledge and experience in how machine learning/A.I. can be applied to a variety of industries, as well as built upon the skills in business and digital analysis he acquired from his bachelor’s at Queensland University of Technology.
- Information Technology Coordinator at KDM Financial and Estate Planning, 2021 – Current
- Business Systems Analyst at Freemasons Queensland Contract, 2021 – Current
- Business Development at Synengco, 2018 – 2021
- Operations Manager at Synengco, 2020 – 2020
- Bachelor’s of Information Technology at Queensland University of Technology, 2013 – 2017
- Bachelor’s of Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst at Clarkson University, 2015 – 2015