Vashist joined KDM Financial and Estate Planning in 2021. As a University of Queensland Graduate, he majored in Financial Mathematics and developed a keen interest in financial planning. Vashist is currently studying his post-graduate diploma of financial planning and works closely with senior financial advisers to provide efficient and effective administrative support for advice preparation and implementation.
- Finance Intern at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2021
- Financial Advisory Intern at PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2017 & 2018
- Diploma in Financial Planning, Financial Planning and Services at Kaplan Professional
- Masters of Financial Mathematics at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Mathematics at the University of Essex