Sue has been in the financial industry for over 18 years and joined Vizion Financial Planning in 2004 as a Paraplanner.
She does thorough research into investments, superannuation and insurance that are more suited to our client’s financial needs. She believes that every client is treated individually, and the advice given to them is tailored to their circumstances, needs and objectives. Sue also supports our advisers on a day to day basis along with the completion of advice documents (SoA’s and RoA’s) and other associated paperwork for implementation.
- Contract Paraplanner – KDM Financial & Estate Planning – 2017-present
- Paraplanner – Vizion Financial Planning – 2004-2017
- Paraplanner – Lehmann Flanigan Financial Services – 1996-1994
- Payroll Oficer – Department of Education NSW – 1992-1994
- Administration Officer – Royal Australian Air Force – 1987-1990