Joel is an experienced adviser with almost 10 years experience in the financial services industry.
As an adviser, Joel is truly interested in his client’s needs and objectives; his ethical and caring demeanour elicits trust and respect, taking a holistic approach to financial planning.
With in depth industry experience, lateral thinking and a common sense approach Joel specialises in Superannuation, Retirement Planning, Investments, and Personal Insurance advice.
Of equal importance is the ongoing support in the application of your plan to achieve your goals: our relationship continues well after your strategies are implemented.
- Senior Financial Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2021 – Current
- Financial Adviser at the Cancer Council Pro Bono Program, 2018 – Current
- Financial Adviser at ProInvest Services, 2013 – 2021
- Client Manager at Anne Street Partners, 2012 – 2013
- Financial Planner Member of Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Tax for Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Course at Kaplan Professional
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Diplmoa of Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin University