Chase works closely with our financial advisers by proactively providing effective and efficient administrative support for advice preparation and implementation.
He is skilled in Teamwork, Customer Relationship & Account Services. Chase is passionate about business development and financial markets with a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Economics and Finance, from Griffith University. He is keen on expanding his knowledge in all sectors of business, particularly in financial services. Chase is passionate about Customer Service and building long-lasting relationships with customers to ensure they are receiving the most value for their money. He is a team player who enjoys working with people and delivering outcomes by using sound financial knowledge.
- Senior Associate at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2020 – Current
- Customer Adviser at National Australia Bank, 2012 – 2014
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning at Kaplan Professional
- Bachelor of Commerce at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Commerce at Akita International University