During Adam’s time as a finance professional, he has built an excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. With a strong emphasis on leadership, Adam is an innovative and respected individual within the financial industry, demonstrating robust subject knowledge and an ability to employ critical and analytical thinking to achieve success whilst consistently performing at a high level.
- Senior Associate at KDM Financial and Estate Planning Full-time, 2021 – Current
- Banking Client Administrator at Macquarie Group, 2020 – 2021
- Wrap Wealth Consultant at Macquarie Group, 2016 – 2020
- Senior Banker at Westpac, 2015 – 2016
- Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning at Monarch Institute
- Certificate II in Business at TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- Bachelor of Science at University of Wisconsin-River Falls