Nick has been in the financial services industry since 2008. He has completed a double degree in Commerce and International Business at Griffith University. Nick has worked at a large Australian stockbroking firm supporting a national group of advisers.
He has developed a passion to engage with clients to build a strong and lasting relationship to be able to lead them to achieve their financial goals. Outside of work he enjoys time with his wife and three boys, fishing and volunteering as a coach at his local Rugby Union club.
- Financial Adviser at KDM Financial & Estate Planning, 2021 – Current
- Unlisted Team at Morgans Financial, 2015 – 2021
- Tax Team at Morgans Financial, 2014 – 2021
- Cadet at Morgans Financial, 2013 – 2015
- Mailroom Clerk at Morgans Financial, 2010 – 2013
- CFA® Program, CFA Institute – Completed Level I
- Bachelor of Commerce at Griffith University
- Bachelor of International Business at Griffith University