Ahmet Hassan joined KDM Financial in 2021 after being in the financial services industry for 3 years in a range of roles, including a CSO, paraplanner, and provisional financial adviser. Ahmet is committed to ensuring that clients achieve their financial goals and that their overall experience is as smooth as possible.
Outside the office, Ahmet loves spending time with his family and friends and playing soccer at the local soccer club.
- Financial Adviser at KDM Financial and Estate Planning, 2022 – Current
- Provisional Financial Adviser at KDM Financial and Estate Planning, 2021 – 2022
- Provisional Financial Adviser at ProInvest Financial Services, 2021 – 2021
- Paraplanner at ProInvest Financial Services, 2018 – 2021
- Bachelors of Accounting and Financial Planning at La Trobe University, 2015 – 2018
- Associate Membership of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)