We all have financial goals – whether it’s security in retirement, a long awaited overseas trip, saving for your child’s education, investing in property or buying a car.
Yet we know that having financial goals is one thing – and that achieving them can be quite another. That’s where KDM Financial Planning comes in.
A KDM financial planner can help you identify your goals and assist you to implement achievable, understandable and cost-effective ways to make them a reality.
There’s no time like the present – put yourself in the picture
Our financial planners provide professional financial advice tailored to suit your needs. They can advise you on how to best structure your investments to suit your lifestyle and provide advice on investment options, managed funds, superannuation and retirement.
Our aim is to offer you quality tailored financial advice and services for you to create a secure financial future.
Benefits of a financial plan – A good financial plan should:
- Outline your financial position and needs,
- Set out your financial goals and objectives,
- Explain the strategy to achieve your financial goals,
- Discuss both investment and personal risks and provide options to address them,
- Recommend suitable investments to manage your money,
- Show how each investment will help you achieve your goals,
- Clearly set out all costs outlining commissions and benefits your financial planner will receive.
A complete financial plan will ensure:
- Your money is invested in an investment portfolio that suit your needs
- You are covered in case of illness, injury or death
- Your taxation issues are considered
- You receive the right Centrelink entitlements
- Your retirement savings are maximised through sound superannuation and retirement planning
- You have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
Our financial planners consider themselves your financial partners – they measure their success by your success.
So think about the way you’d like to live tomorrow and talk to us today.